[MacDV] Re: imovie 3 and VCD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 18:21:46 PST 2003

Yes I thought of you Gordon when it first happened. I remember your
date problem. I have the right updater. Did you just rerun it on top of
the old install or start over. I have a 5.1.4 OS X version on CD-ROM.

But I also have a working install on another Mac here. Do you know if I
can just replace the bad export folder? Anybody?