Questions about iMovie 3 and extracted audio

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Sun Feb 2 18:33:45 PST 2003

I'm going to see if I can answer my own question before someone else does.  :-)

The Help file is incorrect about how to restore the muted sound in a
clip from which the audio has been extracted. I believe that Help is
describing the iMovie 2 method.

All you have to do in iMovie 3 is display the timeline, select the
video clip, check the Edit Volume checkbox, and move the clip volume
slider from 0% back to the tick mark that represents 100%. Voila!

--Gordon

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>