[MacDV] Re: New to the list

JM juanm at mac.com
Sun Feb 2 19:07:37 PST 2003

Which Sony Digital 8 Camcorder?

If you have at least the model 140 and up you can connect an analog VCR
or camera to the digital camera and record your analog tapes on to
digital tapes.

I often wondered if you got a Hi-8 camcorder and connected it to the
analog VCR if the resulting Hi-8 tape would be able to be digital-ize
the video since the Hi-8 tape is readable in the Sony digital 8 cameras.

So perhaps that would work too if you don't have a model 140 or higher.

good luck