Sound Effects cont'd

David Cole themixguy at mac.com
Sun Feb 2 19:26:03 PST 2003

Sorry if I'm new to the list format and how it all works. I was just
copying what I thought was relevant to the already lengthy discussion
and pasting it in, giving it a new subject name. I was also copying
from two different responses and covering them both in one reply. No
offense was meant and I'll try to do it right next time. Thanks again
for all your input to this list and to my problem in particular.

Kindest regards,
-DC

BTW: this is what "Mail" puts at the top of  my reply:

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 06:22 PM, Macintosh Digital Video List
wrote:

I reply to the list by highlighting the text I'm referring to, hit
"reply" and type my reply. Any insight here?