[MacDV] Re: imovie 3 and VCD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 21:43:37 PST 2003

Over on an iMac I am sitting for a friend who's moving, I did a new
first time install of 5.1.2 from the Toast CD and the VCD to toast
export capability worked in iMovie 3. When I ran a new downloaded from
Roxio today 5.2 installer Version 7.4 dated 9.26.02 at 6:05 PM the
export failed because of the expired file. I now believe that Roxio may
have the wrong updater on their website because Toast had never been
installed on that iMac before.

Does anyone know where that expired file is located?