imovie 3 and VCD

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Sun Feb 2 21:45:44 PST 2003

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:03:11 -0800, Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> wrote:
>Dear Daa and everyone else,
>I just did a total reinstall of 5.1.2 from the Toast Titanium CD-ROM,
>then the 5.1.4 updater and then the 5.2 updater. Result: Still fails to
>VCD Export to toast because of expired export file. Any thoughts on
>where the culprit may be located? Anybody please? I am BUMMED. : ^ (

It sounds like there is some file that's not getting replaced by the update.

I saved a message that I had posted describing the process I followed
to correct the problem. Some steps may not be necessary. I don't
recall where I posted this information, so apologies if I am
repeating myself on this list (from the contents, it appears I may
have posted it in the Roxio support forums). Here it is:

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>