[MacDV] Re: 8500 audio trouble.

R.A. Cantrell racan at flash.net
Mon Feb 3 08:41:53 PST 2003

on 2/3/03 10:24 AM, Mark M. Florida at markflo at mac.com wrote:

> If you can't stand to part with your 8500 (I know how you feel, mines
> been a great machine), then just use Mac OS 9.
Thanks for  the 2¢. I am just now building up this 8500 for a mission
specific purpose. I only have X in to poke around at it. All the  actual
work will be done in  9.1 I'm pretty sure. The immovable keystone (for now)
is the Sharp analog video camera, and everything else wil be geared to it
for the nonce. My end products, for the moment, are cd's with Quicktime
movies made, edited, and burned  through this old stuff.
--
All the best,
R.A. Cantrell

<racan at flash.net>