[MacDV] Re: Newbie Question "iMovie editing"

H. Eddie Reed mac_ed at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 3 09:30:45 PST 2003

Yes Shawn, this is a surprise to me also ! As posted before, Adobe's
"After Effects" (5.5) does have an export option including the .dv
format. Of course in my opinion, Adobe's "Premiere" not only allows for
more creativity but is not nearly as finicky as to which file type you
import.
Please pardon me if I have offended anyone with this opinion, I am a Mac
fanatic at heart and have only begun to explore the wonders of video
editing.

Sincerely,

  <Eddie>