Memorex DVD-R fails in SuperDrive

hawkgx at planetkc.com hawkgx at planetkc.com
Mon Feb 3 10:34:06 PST 2003

Ric,
Just bought 5-packs of K-HyperMedia brand DVD-Rs from Micro Center for
$4.99 each.  I've used them in the past as well, burning to an external
Pioneer DVR-105. Except for user error issues (i.e. my own stupidity),
they've burned fine and played in my Panasonic stand alone player. Not sure
who the original manufacturer is, but these K-HyperMedia discs have been a
great bargain for me.
Randy