[MacDV] Re: 8500 audio trouble.

R.A. Cantrell racan at flash.net
Mon Feb 3 12:23:17 PST 2003

on 2/3/03 1:29 PM, Thubten Kunga at Kunga at FutureMedia.org wrote:

> I didn't want to be the first to say what Mark just did. I really think
> that trying to run 21st century projects with 20th century gear is
> asking for trouble. You should be able to find a used G4 for way less
> than $1K by now.

Good advice, send the $1k to my Paypal, thanks. :-). The unalterable (for
now) cornerstone of the deal is the analog camera. I don't "need" to  do any
of this. Turning home movies into a cd for replay on *some* dvd players and
*some* computers is not too far into the 21st century. All the components in
the 8500 system (as I noted) have come from swaps, (and as I didn't note)
are, discounting my time (which seems to be pretty cheap) netpositive. I
could use some advice on creating Title Screens and credits for these epics,
though. Thanks for responding.
--
All the best,
R.A. Cantrell