[MacDV] how-a-bout iPhoto's 1 & 2 ??

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 3 18:13:45 PST 2003

Yes this is a universal rule. Never leave an application named the way
you get it. I always add the version number to the application name
right away. I put iPhoto in an iPhoto 1 folder before installing iPhoto
2 and renamed iPhoto iPhoto 2 as soon as I installed it. It's my the
last step when doing any install — renaming the app with a version
number suffix.