[MacDV] Quips & Quibbles with iMovie 3 (long)

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 3 18:25:22 PST 2003

I had this happen too. It's a very ugly display anomoly that makes you
question how fast this was pushed out the door (especially since they
were going to charge for it at that point in development).

I'm waiting to hear about your experiences after nuking iMovie and doing
a fresh install. Maybe it's not the iMovie 3 code, but the installer
code. Installers are the last things to be finished at my company.

Shirley