[MacDV] Re: 8500 & VCD's

R. A. Cantrell racan at flash.net
Wed Feb 5 11:25:18 PST 2003

on 2/5/03 11:35 AM, Donna B at blktauna at shawstudios.com wrote:

> Whatever you do don't go to Quicktime 6.0!!!! It screwed me over royally and
> I had to uninstall QT6, Videoshop and the drivers for my XLR* and start
> over...
Thanks for the response. I did goof up and go to QT 6, thereby losing my Pro
that I have in five. I got around it by the fact that I have 4 drives in the
8500 and just tooled up a different one from the one that has 6 on it. I'm
going to up the ram for Strata first thing. Thanks  for reminding me. I was
using XLR8 Interview on my iMac, but it does not have  the storage capacity
and I  don't want to open it up.
--
All the best,
R.A. Cantrell