[MacDV] Re: Pioneer dvr-105 and IDVD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Feb 5 11:31:36 PST 2003

Yes the list is $269. But these $50 instant and $50 mail in rebates
reoccur at both Staples and Office Max quite frequently. You have to be
patient and study the Sunday papers and not rely on the websites. The
Office Max $170 deal I got was never on their web site. You had to go
to the store to get that deal.