[MacDV] Re: ebay and be careful

mo.og at verizon.net mo.og at verizon.net
Wed Feb 5 14:49:38 PST 2003

Yeah it's like that old saw about locking  your doors "if they really want in they'll get in." I've never been one to worry about that stuff too much, and have been lucky... I guess I'll take pictures of the inside of my TiBook and iBook (so sad that everyone on the list passed on them) and take my chances...

Wasn't there some sort of School Donation thing a while ago? At least that way, you'd be assured of getting what you expect and some kid somewhere gets to use a Mac! Good for them good for you...