[MacDV] Re: MAC TIGR (OT)

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Wed Feb 5 17:43:08 PST 2003

Kunga seems upset by the posting of this, right after he trumpets the
clarion for free speech and posting.  He might be able to claim it's off
topic, but given the way he dominates the list, which has in turn coincided
with a huge number of people abandoning the list, it can be argued that he
has made himself a topic.  Some of us have been fascinated by these
behavioral attributes, and upon reflection, it's not the issue of drugs but
of money that seems to explain a lot.  A trust fund baby.  Who was not
listened to very much in days gone by?  The issue isn't censorship, but
courtesy.  Being part of a group sometimes means making space for less
forceful personalities to establish themselves.  Carry on, don't stop
posting but perhaps have a care for the quiet voices.  Oh, and send some
money this way, please.

2 cents and worth that much.