iPhoto folders

David Cole themixguy at mac.com
Wed Feb 5 18:03:46 PST 2003

This was a GREAT posting! Thanks to all who lent insight into the
iPhoto folder dilemma. I tried copying photos from an album in the
Finder as described (by Option dragging the symlinks as described). but
I got a folder full of symlinks, not files (these are "aliases" to this
old Mac dog). I'm still reluctant to get into Terminal mode, preferring
the GUI, so forgive me for not trying that solution. Any thoughts on
what I'm missing? Thanks again for the great feedback on this forum.

-DC