[MacDV] Re: G-4 (733) & RAM ?

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 18:43:32 PST 2003

My rule: You can't have too much. I like to specify my ram disk as cache etc.
You know, I've never heard anyone say, "Dang, I've got too much ram!". I've
heard that Photshop uses 3 times the space that the file you are working on
is. I don't know if PS uses ram intead of HD space if it's available. If not,
2 large ram disks specified as scratch disks would probably do the job. Who
knows what OSXI (OS eleven) will require. ;-)

STeve

<< > I work off a G-4 (quicksilver) with a 733 mghz cpu that came with 384