[MacDV] Best way to incorporate still photos to iMovie?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 18:38:08 PST 2003

Garbage in Garbage out. Shooting with DV will be low resolution
garbage. Scanning will be high quality masters. Sure the finished
product will only be DV resolution. But by starting with the highest
resolution, your iMovie will look much better IMHO.