[MacDV] Best way to incorporate still photos to iMovie?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 6 20:10:37 PST 2003

Scan at 300 dpi or better if you want to zoom into those photos. Try to
use your scan software to get the best scan you can rather than fixing
it later in a photo editing program. I recently saw a huge difference in
the quality of the photo by using the software correctly. Maybe consider
investing in Photoshop Elements and letting its wizards help you make
your photos look better. If they are scuffed up, you might even want to
do a little retouching.

Shirley