[MacDV] Re: G-4 (733) & RAM ?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 6 20:24:48 PST 2003

Dual 1.42. I've pretty much learned to go top of the line on computers.
I used to laugh at guys at work who buy expensive cars and then the
cheapest PCs they can get. I spend more time driving my Mac than my car,
so why not put the $$ on your computer instead of your car?

I had wanted to wait for the next generation processor, but I think it's
at least a year away and I don't think I want to jump into that
processor during its first year, based on the issues of beige G3s. So it
looked like now was the time to buy or else wait for about 2 more years.
I'll just keep the old G4 in case I need OS 9. I still don't understand
why they put in DDR RAM if the processor doesn't support it. But at
least the price is more reasonable now.

Shirley