[MacDV] Re: SLIDE SHOW

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 22:49:09 PST 2003

OK. I am 100% ignorant about the word and process called "demux". I now
have both those programs — bbDemux1.2.2 and Extractor. I am clueless as
to how to use them when and where in the process of editing. And once I
have split everything up into I have no clue what format, how and when
do I put them back together again. This is not Humpty Dumpty is it?

Where can I read to learn all about it please. I can tell it's way
beneath Erica to even say when and how. And I can tell most of you know
all about it. I don't at all. Please. I must get up to speed on this
obviously obvious subject to you experts.

I get the drift that this is a way to split audio and video? But when
and how you recombine them so they appear better than if they had
remained together on their way to the finished product I plead 100%
ignorance. Do any of you experts have any book references or website
URLs where I can bring myself up to speed about this process please?

Thanks in advance for your help.