[MacDV] Possible list changes

mo.og at verizon.net mo.og at verizon.net
Fri Feb 7 09:58:03 PST 2003

I third that!  Creating a "pro" dv list would be an excellent move.

I get a lot of good info from both. Even though I use Final Cut Pro, I still use iDVD more than DVD studio pro... just because it's so simple and basic, and at this point I don't need nothing fancy.

I find that in terms of the OS "chaff" and such this list is better than most for workarounds and problem solving, but if I were having a major FCP issue, it would be nice to know I would come home to 15 posts about my problem instead of 75 about muffins, OS 9 and Microsoft... I mean Apple ... no offence meant to muffins of course.

I find a lot of questions these days don't get answered very effectively (like they did a few months ago) I think thats partly due to post bloat. I know for a fact I used to read almost all the posts  now most of  the time I just "mark as read" and pretend I'll get to it later...

Both are great lists, I just think they could be more efficient split up.