Final Cut Express

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Fri Feb 7 10:19:09 PST 2003

Macintosh Digital Video List2/7/03 10:20 AMMacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com

> Only if you go from the extreme on one end of actually accusing Apple of
> lying and intentionally misleading customers to "force" them to do something

> then later on water that down to their "correspondence" being "poorly
> executed".

Actually, lying and intentionally misleading are two completely different
things. One doesn't have to lie at all to mislead another. I don't believe I
said Apple lied.

No watering down... "correspondence being poorly executed" was just a
diplomatic and polite way to end a thread that seemingly wouldn't die...

Kathy