List Splitting

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 14:27:14 PST 2003

Here's one vote "No" to splitting up the list. For one, I don't like the
idea of having some "elite" list for one group who already know
everything leaving the beginning people to fend for themselves. I think
there's a benefit for having everyone here even though it creates a lot
of traffic. A better solution to the size problem, if that is what is
the problem, is just limiting the size of the quotes from previous
messages. I think everyone has something valuable to contribute to the
list, even if it is just asking a good question to start things off.

-Dave