Will someone using FCE please give a review-expecially as far as color correction goes?

Craig Busch clbusch at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 18:23:32 PST 2003

I would sure appreciate it if someone using Final Cut Express would post a review.  I am
especially interested in how the color corrector works.  A guy at the Apple store said it
had the same color corrector at FCP.  I checked it our and he was wrong.  I was also told
that the color corrector was real time.  I was told by a different Apple person that it
was not.
I would like to hear from someone actually using it.
Thanks,
Craig Busch