[MacDV] Will someone using FCE please give a review-expeciallyas far as color correction goes?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 7 18:42:10 PST 2003

I got derailed from FCE by the iLife release, so I have yet to play with
color correction. However, did you look at the FCE tutorial movies on
the Apple site? I know there was a bit about how it works. Those
tutorials are the same ones that come with the product. (There is also a
700-page PDF and I understand that they didn't remove enough stuff from
the FCP manual, so it sometimes describes things FCE can't do.)

Shirley