[MacDV] CD/DVD printers & media

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 8 03:52:20 PST 2003

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 10:38  PM, Jim Zabilla wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with dc/dvd printers?  I'm looking for a
> cheap printer like the EZCD  printer.  Has anyone uses this product?

The last time I checked Epson's version did not have OSX software, I'm
not certain if EZCD does or doesn't have OSX software. More to the
point, the EZCD is an Epson, and the Epson does, in fact, print well.

> What about using dvd media that's printable? Success rates with media
> other than Apple?

As long as the media has a made for ink-jet surface, it should be ok to
use-- the usual caveats apply.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>