[MacDV] Re: CD/DVD printers & media

Jim Zabilla jimzab at cox.net
Sun Feb 9 10:24:14 PST 2003

That's exactly my problem.  A lot of people have slot loading machines, like
the new powerbooks.  And the paper CD/DVD stickers bubble after a while and
then they won't play a dvd disk.  Also, it's away to look more professional
without paying a fortune to outsource printing.  The drag about the Epson
960 (thanks for the tip) is the CD printing software is not OSX compatible.
Just when I thought I was almost finished with OS9.

Jim