Movies for a Pee Cee

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Feb 10 08:12:06 PST 2003

I am wanting to start making movies to send to my parents and sister. They have as yet to see the light and have PeeCees. I am hoping that their DVD player will play the VCDs that I am trying to make. I also have a sister-in-law that has a DVD player that wont play VCDs but has a Mac. I am wondering about file formats. For the DVD players I should make a VCD. These should play and look correct on a TV. What happens if my sister-in-law looks at the VCD on her Mac, will the proportions be correct or should I make QT movies for the people who need to view them on a computer?

Eric