Still photos in iMovie

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Feb 10 08:17:34 PST 2003

I just installed iMovie3 and it seems to be working just fine for me. I am just starting so I never used iMove2. I was putting in some still photos and it all worked just fine. My only issue was wanting transitions to happen when the photo was not panning or zooming. Is the best way to do this by making a small clip of the photo without the Ken Burns effect the length of the transition I want and then make another clip of the photo with the effect with no transition between the two photo clips? Or is there some way to say hold the photo still for x seconds then start zooming?

Eric