[MacDV] ** Is this really a Digital Video problem? **

Filipp Lepalaan filipp at mac.ee
Tue Feb 11 01:23:34 PST 2003

Hi,
The chances of it being a software problem
were pretty much eliminated when you restored your iBook.
I've seen this kind of thing (disks not mounting and macs slowing down
to crawl) with bad firewire cables. Have you tried another cable?
Also, boot into OF (holding down option-command-o-f) and type in the
following lines:
set-defaults
reset-all

.... tho I think the cable would be your best bet.

filipp