[MacDV] iMovie 3// Toast Lite 5.2 Howto

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed Feb 12 14:21:42 PST 2003

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 07:35 AM, Filipp Lepalaan wrote:

> This one's a quickie:
> How can I burn a DVD with Toast Lite 5.2 and iMovie 3?
> ie. how should I export the movie from iMovie?

Are you talking a DVD capable of being played in a consumer drive?

Do you have an iDVD-capable Mac (i.e. G4 with built-in Superdrive)?

If not, what process were you planning on using for authoring?
--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite.