[MacDV] Re: Movies for a Pee Cee

JM juanm at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 16:35:53 PST 2003

Are you folks really not able to play VCDs on your Mac. I have the Pro
version of QT on my Mac and can play VCDs. Are you saying the newer
versions of QT are NOT available unless you get QT PRO??? I find that
hard to believe.

and the newer version will not play VCDs but the older ones will??????

Juan