[MacDV] Re: CDs to use for VCDs - Apologies

Ric Perrott writerric at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 07:46:39 PST 2003

I apologize for my (unintentional) statements that may have been taken as arrogant and too Pro-American.

FWIW, I'm Canadian but I live in the U.S.

All I was trying to say was that ONE solitary exception pointed out by someone that lives in a different country than the original poster does nothing to render my point incorrect, nor does it help the person who lives in the US that asked the question.

Once again, I apologize for my comment and can only hope that it wasn't taken too harshly.

Thank you Deirdre for your spot-on analysis of the situation. It sounds like your husband and I would get along well. =)