Movies for a Pee Cee

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Thu Feb 13 07:56:25 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:35:53 -0500, JM <juanm at mac.com> wrote:
>Are you folks really not able to play VCDs on your Mac. I have the Pro
>version of QT on my Mac and can play VCDs. Are you saying the newer
>versions of QT are NOT available unless you get QT PRO??? I find that
>hard to believe.
>
>and the newer version will not play VCDs but the older ones will??????
>
>Juan

I have the latest QuickTime Pro, and I can't get it play VCDs. I just
managed to crash QT trying to open one of the files on a VCD I have.

What do you do to play a VCD on your Mac? Does it start by itself,
like a DVD? Do you use QuickTime Player? I know about third-party
apps that will do it.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>