10.2.4 update

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Sun Feb 16 20:41:42 PST 2003

I unfortunately updated to 10.2.4 now iMovie is useless hope that this
gets fixed fast since I have a project that I was starting that
includes over 400 scanned images some of which I wanted to use the Ken
Burns effect on.  I have 75% of the scanning done so the editing was
going to start this week.  My deadline is four months away but still
would have liked to have a trouble free start.

Why would Apple post an update that was not thoroughly tested? This
would not have taken a lot of testing to uncover so what is their
excuse??  Funny thing was I seemed to be one of the few people that had
a good iMovie 3 experience, until this weekend that is.

Hoping for a timely resolution

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net