[MacDV] Re: Philips DVD Compatibility?

Tuckerman Moss tmoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 10:07:01 PST 2003

Many thanks for the site - and apologies for the next question which is
probably obvious to everyone else on this list.  :-(

But, if the <www.dvdrhelp.com> site says that the player is compatible
with DVD-R and DVD-RW disks does that really mean that it will (in all
probability) play these disks of these types burned on my Mac?

Thanks,  Tuck