[MacDV] Toast Sessions NG With Superdrive

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 18 16:34:53 PST 2003

I think that 10.2.4 is breaking Toast under certain circumstances. I
know Roxio is working hard an a Toast update due to later than middle
March to fix iM3 VCD Export and 10.2.4 incompatibilities. Have you
called Roxio Technical Support yet to report it. Remember that the toll
free customer service number will patch you through to the toll tech
support line if you ask them to.