Slightly OT - play on TV

Joan Keenan jkeenan at islands.vi
Wed Feb 19 02:00:44 PST 2003

Sorry to be slightly OT, but I've posted to the OS X list & only reply
so far was a me too. I'm accustomed to using the video cable on my dual
USB iBook to display our videos on TV. After upgrading to 10.2.4 I went
to show our video to my class yesterday & it wouldn't show anything. I
removed the vcr & tried connecting to another tv, also tried a second
cable, but nothing worked. I have no idea what file to try to play with
or replace. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Luckily I had an older version of the video on tape so I was able to
hook up the camera to play it, but I do depend on my iBook & TV for use
in class.
Thanks,
Joan (teacher in distress) :-(