[MacDV] Re-Attaching Audio in iMovie 3

Doug Mitchell bogeyman at golden.net
Wed Feb 19 06:04:19 PST 2003

 From the sounds of things the stills appear before the video.  You
should be able to click on the audio track and drag it to the video and
then lock the two together.  This command appears under the "Advanced"
menu.  I did something very similar to what you are reporting but I put
the stills inside the video clips.  This does create a challenging
syncing problem when the video is reintroduced.  I did it by cutting
out video I did not want, after extracting the audio, and the I
adjusted the length of the still clips, frame by frame, until the audio
video sync returned.

Doug