CD/DVD cases

David themixguy at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 22:48:33 PST 2003

I buy the C-shell cases in bulk and use them mainly for CD but they
would work perfectly for DVD as well.

Check out: <www.digidocsystems.com/>

I hate when you have to flex a disk to get it out! Not with these
cases. And they won't crack and bust in transit like the conventional
cases do. Ever gotten a FedEx with plastic bits from an exploded CD
case? I buy disks in bulk and these cases.

-DC