[MacDV] Re: DVD Media - Durabilty

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 20 22:50:25 PST 2003

At 9:26 PM -0500 2/20/03, SLarsonIH at aol.com wrote:
>Cases where the DVD or CD doesn't click into place? Never seen one. Even the
>commercial DVD I've bought and rented click into place. In fact, they're
>worse than the CD ones as there is no recess on the edge to get under the
>edge of the DVD to remove it to play. I'm confused. Tell me more about these
>cases.

I use looseleafs of soft CD envelopes.
You could look into the following. I've never tried 'em.
http://www.happyparrot.com/app/products/ProductList.aspx?cat=5&exp=8
Also some cases allow the DVD to "float" in place, with a hub
that squeezes small to allow the DVD to drop out without
flexing. http://www.amaray.com/dvds.htm

-- Erica