SVCD Catch - update

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 21:39:07 PST 2003

I was able to download the Mac OS X Dev Tools from the Apple Developers
site after signing up. Where I went wrong before was simply not looking
around it too much and being taken aback by the cost of joining the
official program. I hadn't looked closely enough at the page to spot the
correct links.

Anyway I did find the Tools (had to download the April 2002 10.1 Dev
Tools Beta since I am still on Mac OS 10.1.5) and got them downloaded
(downloaded it in 10mb segments since I have a dial up connection). I
probably still doing something wrong because I can't get all the way
through using Missing MPeg Tools and Media Pipe but I have other
alternative instructions to try using other tools as well as those
supplied by Kunga. Something's got to work for making SVCDs or at least
I can get to the point of being able to ask intelligent questions.

-Dave

--

David Thrasher
5631 Ovid Avenue