[MacDV] Re: iDVD3 w/ external drive... Anybody try this?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 22 01:21:30 PST 2003

Yes but the art work and music involved with Apple's iDVD 3's templates
is so outstanding that it will be a hard act to follow. What Mac are
you trying to get iDVD 3 working on with a SuperDrive for yourself
Craig?