[MacDV] Re: Apple screen saver

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Sun Feb 23 13:55:19 PST 2003

If you want the same effect on each slide i-Movie3 allows you to do
this easily.  Import one photo apply the Ken Burns effect and then all
subsequent imports will have the same effect until you change it.  I
think it will look stale after the first ten photos but your results
are directly related to the effort put into a project.

Gerhard