help!!!

Jonathan & Diana Long feal at tds.net
Tue Feb 25 06:06:05 PST 2003

I've upgraded my B & W G3/350 to a G4/400 (over clocked to 500mhz).

I installed the Firmware upgrade in OS 9 so I can use the G4 ZIF.

I've installed a Pioneer 104 replacing the DVD drive internally.

I installed iLife..... but when I attempt to use iDVD I just get the
spinning beach ball until it finally tells me that I don't have the hardware
needed to run iDVD.

Did I miss a step?? or am I mistaken and cannot use iLife because the
machine is not a native G4?

Please reply off list, I'm on digest.

feal at tds.net

TIA,