JAGUAR & IDVD2

ZEN99 at aol.com ZEN99 at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 07:36:12 PST 2003

Doc - I have a 733.  Again, never encountered this problem in OS9.2 and IM1
and can still burn cds in jaguar and toast.. just can not make IM2 work in
jag without program quitting.
JM

In a message dated 2/28/03 6:20:40 AM, MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com writes:

<< JM

I use Jaguar and iDVD2 with no problems, so it's not the software combo

(both came with my eMac). What hardware are you using?

-Doctorray