DVR-105 for $170

Derek Raby derekraby at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 2 13:07:29 PST 2003

I was just going to drive to Buffalo and grab one.  There's an Office Max
there and they're advertising the DVR-105.  But without the rebates, it's
not as incredible a deal - we may as well just buy the actual Pioneer drive
here in Canada.  Although the Pioneer 104 is $459 Canadian dollars. (pretty
much equal to the $269 US for the 105)  So I guess even at $269 US you do
get a 105 for the price of a 104.

If the rebate fine print says "Residents of the US and Canada" then I'm
definitely going for a drive.  Has anyone been able to check their rebate
from yet?  It doesn't say in the ads or the websites.

DR