[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-105 for $170

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 2 14:46:03 PST 2003

Canadians on the border,
The $220 plus sales tax is still an amazing deal if you can find one
still in a store. You can phone ahead and they will hold one for you if
they have any left. Cendyne Internal 4x DVD Recorder. White box with
Big gold "DVD" and Burgundy "Recorder" on the front. Model Drive says
DVR-105 just above the bar codes at the bottom of the specifications
label on the back of the box.

Kunga